Monday 13 April 2020

A Year of Projects Update - week 41

Week 41/week 4 of lockdown and I have completely lost track of time!
I am writing this on Monday as I forgot yesterday.
Ihave two (almost) finished objects today.
Firstly I finished Like a Cloud.  I knit this in a combination of lace yarn from Blacker  yarn and a  mohair from Homespun Wonders. 
It is genuinely like a cloud!  I need to block it but then will have some modelled shots.
I also started and finished a project from Jooles at Sew Sweet Violet - this is her soap mitt.  I have finished one as you can see and I  want to do at least one more so I can alternate!
I have also started back on my Stonecrop and making some progress,  but it is pretty slow going
There isn't a lot of other news - I made a chocolate Easter cake
And dug over a patch of the garden!

3 comments:

  1. That cloud jacket really does look soft and airy. It's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like a cloud looks great and I look forward to seeing it on. Mmmm hat cake looks yummy.

    ReplyDelete