Sunday, 2 August 2026

A Year of Projects Update - week 5

 I am so close to having an FO!

I have been knitting away on Ease by Alicia Plummer in any spare time and I am very close.

I am currently on the drawstring collar and then will be done.   I am using Malabrigo Rios and although the pic looks crinkly, it really isn't!  I have added thumb holes as I love those in a long sleeve.

I have been away over this last week, as I finished the walk I started last year.  I did 60+ miles last year on my own walking alongside the river Tamar in Cornwall.  I then hurt my knee, so couldn't complete it.  Me and my friend went back last week and finished it and then had a couple of days relaxing by the pool in (what they call) the English riviera.










We had a great time, but it's good to be back to enjoy the rest of the summer holidays!

I hope everyone has had a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment