Sunday, 9 August 2026

A Year of Projects Update - week 6

 This will be very short this week, but with lots of progress and lots of photos!

Firstly, two finished objects.

I finished ease and I am delighted with it!  But I haven't taken a photo as it is boiling!  So, hopefully,  I will get one this week to show it off.

I also finished my sunshine socks. 

These are knit in a tarn from deep stash from a small company that have long since stopped dying.  I am going to knot a second pair from the same yarn and have already cast these on.

These are pictured with a small haul from my day out today.  Me and my younger son went to Arundel to look around the wetland trust.  It was so peaceful and Arundel was delightful.  Even though it is close to home, I haven't been for ages.






And that is it for this week.   I hope everyone has a great week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment