Wednesday 9 April 2014

Work in Progress Wednesday

Thought I would share my WIP's today, together with my inspiration for next week.
Firstly, I have made a whole host of knitted flower brooches.  This is a WIP as I have many more to make before the craft fair, but they are nice and quick and easy.

My poncho for Lily is progressing, but I haven't done any more this week.

Look what came today!!  They are all from Mellifera Yarn.  The browns and yellows are cash sock and destined to be my next WIP - a featherlight wrap to knit.  The rest I do not have a project in mind yet but am browsing!!
Also picked up this week, are these - the red on the bottom to make a dress!!  The rest I am not sure yet but I do want to make a top and an apron.
fresh hues | color + inspiration -  we are so into bubbles at the moment - these are beautiful!

At home, bubbles are the big thing at the moment, so when this turned up on my blog list, I had to include it!




And finally, we have had a playdate today and had an Easter egg hunt and did some Easter crafting - here is a sneak peek!

3 comments:

  1. Oof, I'm in love with the yellow. Cast on asap and post photos :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you have quite a variety of crafts going on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lts of nice projects in the wings - how do you find time for all this? I know, I know, you get that question all the time!

    ReplyDelete