You will need:
- Scraps of fabric (I used some from a free gift in a magazine to make these)
- Cotton thread
- brooch back
- 6cm diameter round piece of cardboard (to act as a template - you can use bigger if you want)
- optional tiny piece of felt and fabric glue
- fabric scissors
4. Tie a knot in one end of the cotton and sew a simple running stitch along the round edge about 3mm in from the edge
6. Then start to carefully pull the cotton through so that the circles start to gather. Keep going until they bunch up together in a circle.
8. You should have something that looks like a flower now.
Now attach the button. Spend a bit of time doing this and making sure that each piece of fabric is stitched through to hold it all securely in place.
And there you go!!