I changed my mind on the pattern for the dress, as I made a Coco
I really enjoyed the pattern and it was so easy to follow, I decided a Coco was the way to go. So I purchased some lovely fabric from Minerva Crafts, which still goes with the colour of the shawl.
And so having laundered the fabric last weekend, I made up the dress this weekend. And here it is..
I am very happy with it - I made it slightly longer than the pattern and obviously with shorter sleeves. I made one mistake, putting the sleeve on the wrong way which required unpicking, but I have seen them do that on the sewing bee, so I know even the best do it!! At the moment I have omitted pockets because I thought the pattern was enough but I may change my mind - I will look at others on Pinterest!
So the next stage - I have not one but two knicker making kits, so I think I will have a go at these! I need to finish the shawl, and then I'm even contemplating a fascinator!
Linking with KCCO here.