We are all back home now - feeling a little sad that the holiday is nearly over, but there are a few days left. I got a little knitting done on holiday, mostly on the socks.
Curiosa are nearly done!! I have a few more rounds on the foot to go, then I'm onto the toe - I hope to finish these today.
Rather than knitting, I have been dreaming about my next projects, even though I have a thousand already set up and on my list!! I have updated my list slightly as a result.
Second set of additions is for sewing. I have been following Sarah from Crafts from the cwtch and she has made lots of sailor tops by fancy tiger crafts. So I have signed up for creativebug and got the pattern as well as the tutorial and I have lined up lots of fabric to make lots (I'm hoping I like it!)
The pink gingham I want to use to make pyjama bottoms, the purple tartan I want to use to make a skirt, and all of the others I will use to make sailor tops!!
- Christmas jumper - timetable is here - hope to finish by Christmas (2015!)
- Socks - I aim to complete 6 pairs this year -
Hector- finished July - I want to do the Rachel Coopey MKAL, Otis and Jesse
- Rhombing Around - sweater using Mellifera yarn in stash
Outfit A Long - Vianne by Andi Sutterland and Megan by Tilly Walnes- finished August 2nd Second chance frog cowl- made with my frogged yarn from my cardi - finished
Projects for me - knitting
- From Way Back - mellifera yarn
- Hitofude - Mellifera yarn
- Miranda - Sweater using Madelinetosh Pashmina worsted
- Wind Wave by Jo Allport form The Knitter magazine
- Drumcliff - vest from The Knitter magazine
- Byeline - by Jimenez Joseph
Projects for me and the boys - sewing
- Pyjama bottoms for me
- Coco top
- Sailor Top by Fancy Tiger Crafts
Outfit Along- Megan by Tilly Walnes
PE bags- Finished Pencil cases- Finished
- Quilted owl for mum
- Sun hat for Daniel
Rainbow hat for Daniel- finished August 11th
- Ongoing swatch baby blanket - yarn bought - patterns from Lets Knit
Products to develop
- Hot water bottle covers
- Furry hats - started July 25th
- Hat and bootie sets - started August 11th
Techniques to learn
- Double knitting