Friday 3 May 2019

Me Made May 2019 - week 1

Ok, so I know it's not a whole week, but I think it may be difficult to blog on Tuesdays or Wednesdays.
May has got off to a great start. 
Wednesday 1st May
I wore one of my newest Coco's by Tilly and The Buttons. The material is a lovely stretch fabric which lends itself to Coco very well. 
Thursday 2nd May
I wore the same Coco dress, but this time with my Quiet Stars cardi by Joji Locatelli.  This is from Interpretations 5 and I love it (I wear it a lot).  The yarn is from Amy at Stranded Dyeworks and is holding up so well.  Given how much I wear it, there is no pilling, in fact it is so good I really want to get one of Amy's pre-orders of yarn for another sweater.
Friday 3rd May
Today I wore another Coco, and another of my newest Coco's.  The material is another stretch fabric I got quite a while ago.
So there we have week one.  I think I have set off ok but we are only 3 days in!
I will check back in next week with the next 7 outfits.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your lovely outfits and your Me Made May....7 more outfits? You're doing fantastic! Love the new one too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfits, it's always great seeing the patterns being worn and how they look for real I think, it certainly helps me lots. I really love the material in the second Coco.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dresses are so cute, Lucy! I love both fabrics you've made that pattern in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute outfits! I really like those dresses.

    ReplyDelete