Monday 21 September 2020

A Year of Projects Update - week 12

 I'm a  day late posting this week.  I ran out of time yesterday and to be honest, there has been little progress made this week.

I have been knitting, but it has been slow and steady- which is fine.

I have made some progress on the socks, and some on the top, but not enough to photograph.   Saturday saw me doing lots of baking - bread, bread and butter pudding  and a strawberry cake.  Again no pics - sorry!

In fact the only pic I  have this week is of my getting ready for barbequeing on Saturday night!

I will be back properly next week, I  promise.  Have a great week everyone.


7 comments:

  1. Whatever that is sizzling on the grill, it smells wonderful. Oh wait. I can't smell through the screen. I'm sure you enjoyed your barbeque!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A pic of a barbeque counts double, so no worries. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely picture of the bbq. Makes a lovely memory.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not to worry. I too have difficulty posting weekly since I'm such a slow knitter. Photos will not show much progress week to week. That's why my posts tend to focus on if I learned something new or just what enriches my knitting life as well as project updates. My blogs don't necessarily fit the object of this Ravelry group but no one seems to mind.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also get so involved in the moment that I forget to photograph for postartity!! Sounds like a pretty decent amount of baking.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm even later catching up on the posts this week. I don't know where half my time disappears and I don't even have a job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well now I am hungry AND I want a glass of wine! Have a good week, and I am sure you enjoyed that bbq and wine!

    ReplyDelete