Monday 24 July 2023

A Year of Projects Update - week 4

 I'm posting a day late this week.  But since I am now on holiday I've decided it is fine!  

We went to see some rally cross yesterday so yesterday was out!  

I have been quite productive in this last week of school.  I finished Tegna.  I also started sewing and finished my denim repurposed jeans, skirt.

Here they are together although both need a press I think you get the idea!

I have yet to wear this combo but will be doing so soon!
I have now made a start on Pineberry.
I am knitting this in some Eden Cottage yarn.
I have also turned the heel on my socks but I will show you those when more progress has been made. 

So this week me and the boys are going to see my mum and dad for a few days and then we have a couple of weeks of doing very little, which will be lovely before our couple of trips away.
Hopefully, I will be able to get a good amount of knitting done whilst away and maybe some reading.
Hope everyone has a great week






7 comments:

  1. Your sweater and skirt are SO LOVELY together!!! I love them so much.
    Have fun seeing family, and then doing very little! That sounds like a glorious way to spend your break.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tegna looks great. Love the repurposed skirt too. Sounds like you will be able to spend more time knitting now that your holidays are upon you. I like the color of you Pineberrry. Very cheerful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Tegna looks great. I really want to knit that pattern. I love the Pineberry you chose. I think it will look great on you. Enjoy your boys and your parents this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the Tegna and I love what I can see of the Pineberry!
    In the states they are getting ready to go back to school in August. How nice to be able to go visit your folks with the boys.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Liz here…the skirt worked out so well, better than I’d imagined in my head, now I wish I’d not donated all those pairs of jeans Ah well. Your finished top looks great with it too. I don’t think I’ve ever asked what you teach or the ages of your students.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so pleased with it and wearing it right now! I teach secondary and particularly 13 to 18 year olds biology!

      Delete
    2. Your Tegna looks great. It makes a nice outfit with the skirt. Enjoy your trip to see your parents! -Jen @Carolina Tales blog

      Delete