Sunday 30 July 2023

A Year of Projects Update - week 5

 Our internet is playing ball at the moment,  so I am taking advantage!

We spent much of the week with mum and dad.  We didn't do much there, but lots of knitting was done!

I also went out this morning with a couple of friends for coffee, a walk and lunch.  It was really lovely to catch up even if it was a tad windy!

The main thing I have worked on is my Pineberry from the most recent Pompom magazine. 

This is using some Eden Cottage yarn. 

I have also put in an order for some fabric and got a couple of patterns  for my next sewing projects.

And I think that is it for today.  I have lots planned around the house this week so hopefully next Sunday, I should have some progress to report.

I hope everyone has a great week 💓 

5 comments:

  1. A tad windy? Looks kind of blustery to me LOL. Sounds like you are having a lovely holiday. Your Pineberry is moving along quite well. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tad windy? I'd hate to see blustery. What a wonderful visit. Glad you are enjoying your summer break.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hold on to those coffee cups and the picnic table! You got quite a bit done on your Pineberry. Enjoy your vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It feels so nice to be able to make a dent in a project! Monogamous crafting might not be exciting, but it is productive.
    I'm so glad you are having a nice week, coffee and time with friends is always wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoa! Looks more than a tad windy to me, lol. Sounds like you had a nice week. Your sweater is really coming along. -Jen @Carolina Tales

    ReplyDelete