Sunday 22 October 2023

A Year of Projects Update - week 16

 We have all made it to half term!  I have a few plans but it will be mostly spent knitting and relaxing!  I don't think the weather is supposed to be up to much so it is a good excuse.

Last week however,  I made a fair bit of progress on my two main projects.

My mittens are nearly done apart from the thumbs  that I hope to finish this evening. 

I am knitting them from some leftover Zwartbles from John Arbon Textiles and the pattern is from Pompom magazine. 

My other project is also from Pompom magazine and is the Golden Grass scarf.

This is also leftover yarn - this time Gilliatt by de Rerum Natura. 

I hope to make progress on  both of these this week and hopefully, start a new one and potentially a dress!  As I said, the weather is not supposed to be good so enforced time inside will hopefully make me nice and productive!

I hope everyone has a great week. 

4 comments:

  1. Wow, some fantastic projects using left over yarn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely projects, that yarn looks very cosy. I love enforced time indoors, although I feel guilty about the garden. I hope you get lots of time for doing things you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mittens are beautiful. Enjoy your break.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great designs on those projects and good use of your magazine. I've heard you've had some terrific rains so stay safe. I hope you have a cozy and productive time inside!

    ReplyDelete