Sunday 1 October 2023

A Year of Projects Update - week 13

 I finished Pineberry!  It has taken me all week and I only finished it today!

And I really love it.  I'm hoping I will be able to wear it lots this autumn 🍂 

I used Eden Cottage yarn for this top which was published in Pompom magazine. 

Now that is done I have cast on two new projects - both from Pompom magazine  - the latest one.

I have cast on Golden Grass  - a shawl and Badger Creek - some mittens.  Both are using stash yarn - the shawl in De Rerum Natura gilliatt and the mitts in some left over Zwartbles from John Arbon Textiles. 

I also want to cast on a hat from the same magazine, but that will wait til these are done.
 That is all the crafting I have done this week,  but I did go for a lovely swim yesterday with friends.


I also am getting ready for the festive season and got some lovely cards from a little company in Cornwall.


Well, I hope everyone has a great week xx

7 comments:

  1. Your PIneberry turned out great . I can believe it will get a lot of wear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennie (Ceulan Fibres)1 October 2023 at 20:46

    That’s a lovely sweater and looks perfect for autumn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pineberry turned out amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Pineberry and it looks so cute on you! 2 new cast ons? What fun! Swimming is perfect as it is still hot here too. t he cards are darling and you are ahead of the game! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay to a finished object and new cast on and plans. Now autumn is here it’s definitely the time to cast on. I shall be in a shop that sells Eden Cottage yarn I think on Friday..so I shall be able to squish it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do like the pineberry. It really looks good on you. That swim looks very inviting.

      Delete