Sunday 12 November 2023

A Year of Projects Update - week 19

 As I possibly could have predicted, I have made very little progress since last week.  Work has been very tiring of late, and I'm not getting any younger!

I have made progress on my Marilyn turtleneck. 

I  have completed the body and am nearly done with one sleeve.  I intend to use this as a layering piece under my pinafores, so the length did not have to be too long.  This is being knit in some West Yorkshire Spinners signature 4ply.  The sleeves aren't taking too long, so hopefully it will be all done by next week.

We don't have too much on this week, but I have a parent's evening on Thursday, nonetheless I should be able to get a bit of crafting in during the week.

I have been up to very little else this week and just waiting right now for a man to come and look at our tree.

And that is that for the week - I hope everyone has a great week and hope to be back then.

7 comments:

  1. The sweater looks lovely. It will be a wonderful piece to wear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sweater is so sweet. It will be great under your pinafores.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful knitting. Isn’t it annoying when work gets in the way of crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful yarn. Definitely a classic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a gorgeous piece! I hope you have a good week and get your rest!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice looking sweater. It will be perfect for layering.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing the yarn. It looks great and so close to finishing. I hope parents evening isn't too painful. Liz

    ReplyDelete