Sunday 19 November 2023

A Year of Projects Update - week 20

 Despite a busy week,  Marilyn is finished!

I really like it and it will be perfect under my pinafores.  I knit this using West Yorkshire Spinners signature 4ply in milkbottle and it is the Marilyn turtleneck. 

I have also made reasonable progress on my Golden Grass from Pompom magazine. 

I am using stash yarn for this one - some de Rerum Natura - Gilliatt.  I am on my last skein so I will just keep going until I run out - I don't know if I would want a full triangle anyway!
I have a few ideas for my next projects that I may cast on today, but we will see.  
Me and Daniel went for a walk this morning and saw this beauty on the way!

Anyway that is it for this week, I think we have an uneventful week coming up with a nice long weekend next weekend.   I hope everyone has a good one.

6 comments:

  1. Your Marilyn top is indeed beautiful. Great color. Stash busting is so satisfying. I do love seeing birds when I'm out and about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you will get so much wear out of Marilyn. Looks perfect on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marilyn is wonderful. What a great piece to wear under other clothing. Golden grass has beautiful cables. A real eye catcher.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marilyn turned out beautifully. It looks perfect under that pinafore.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great top, it looks great. Liz

    ReplyDelete