Sunday 28 April 2024

A Year of Projects Update - week 43 week

 Oh my, time is going so quickly!  It's been a somewhat busy week with very little knitting progress.  

As such,  this is going to be very short.

I am still working my way through Maywick from The Shetland Trader. 

I am knitting this in various bits of stash yarn,  mostly from John Arbon Textiles.  Now hopefully, this week should be a little quieter and I should be able to do a bit more.  

Next weekend is a long one so I may even pick up some sewing!!

I hope everyone has a great week. 


3 comments:

  1. Busy week for make for knitting time. Hopefully this coming week will be better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So thankful everyday that my working years are behind me so that I have lots of time for knitting. (But I do miss having kids in the house.) Congrats on using up bits and pieces of yarn leftovers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m sure your new garden is taking up some crafting free time at the moment, I know it certainly is here. I spent yesterday in the garden and caught the sun a bit on my face and upper chest! On May 2nd!! Apparently it was warmer here than down in Cornwall!! I hope it stays and I hope it is warm and sunny for you too this bank holiday weekend. Time for an Ooni pizza I think. Liz

    ReplyDelete