Sunday 4 February 2018

A Year of Projects Update - week 32

I feel this could be a very brief update!
This week I have been almost exclusively knitting on my Penguono.  I did a little work on the test knit and am up to the heels, but that is all I have knit on other than 'the beast' that is/was Penguono!

The reason I have knitted on this so much is not because there has been any deadline (I am trying to be very good with those - ie not having them), but because I have loved this project.  I think I can say without doubt that this has been my most favorite knit to date, and I have knitted quite a number of things.  I loved every second of this and now it is finished. 


I feel a little lost now and am subsequently planning my next Westknit - probably Askews Me.

And that as they say is that!  Next week I will be getting ready for the half term break and I am going to visit Unravel on the Friday (16th) so I am really looking forward to that.  I intend to do my homework and only buy what I need!  That is the plan anyway.
Hope everyone has a good week.

6 comments:

  1. Job well done! That is a smashing sweater!
    I have never knit a West pattern before, but I might have to do this one. Yours looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo.......that sweater is great. I love the colors you used in it and it looks perfect on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous! And it fits you perfectly!
    Have fun on Friday - I take it you'll be modelling Penguono?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Penguono is so cute, Lucy! It looks comfy and fun to wear.

    ReplyDelete