Monday 23 July 2018

A Year of Projects Update - week 4

It's still hot here!

I have not worked on much this week apart from one project.  And in that one, I have an FO.

FO's
My Quiet Stars is done.  This is Quiet Stars by Joji Locatelli, knit in yarn by Stranded Dyeworks in the metelsome colourway.  I absolutely love it and cannot wait to wear it, but not in this heat.

I did also put in some work on my Waters by Andi Satterlund, and you never know, I may have another FO next week.

We are now on summer holiday - hurrah!  We went to Hever castle yesterday to watch the jousting, which was lovely.  This week will include a trip to London at the start of the week and we are off to Snetterton at the end of the week.  Snetterton is a race circuit in Norfolk that we camp at and watch the touring cars race along with various support races.
But first, I have to do the ironing!
I hope everyone has a lovely week - please visit the rest of the group by clicking the link on the right.

7 comments:

  1. Your Quiet Stars is gorgeous Lucy as usual and it's going to be a great wardrobe piece when it becomes cool enough to wear. Enjoy the summer holidays, I know I am!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely sweater... I think that could go everywhere with everything this fall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Quiet Stars is perfect. What a great wardrobe enhancement.

    Your coming trips sound exciting. Perfect family time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Quiet Stars sweater is beautiful, Lucy. What a great yarn to make it in, too. I imagine it will go with many pieces in your wardrobe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Quiet Stars looks beautiful, you must be so pleased with it!

    And hurrah for holidays!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is one beautiful sweater, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your beautiful cardigan! Enjoy your travels!

    ReplyDelete