Sunday 9 May 2021

A Year of Projects Update - week 45

 Another week flies by in these strange times!  I am back to work properly this week and I have been participating in Me Made May.   For anyone interested,  I blogged about week one here.

I have been in the garden this morning, so my me made item is a very old one that isn't the most polished but it fits and is comfy!

I  have also dug out a selection of items to choose from for next week.

In terms of knitting progress,  I have been continuing to plug away on my Antiquity blouse. 

Body and one sleeve complete I am knitting this in Eden Cottage yarn  (Keld fingering and Keswick lace).  I hope to be nearly done by next week!

I had a couple of acquisitions come this week.  I had a lucky dip bag from Kate Selene destined to be part of my advent calendar!  And I  got some Exmoor Zwartbles from John Arbon Textiles to make a vest with.


And that is that from me this week.  I hope everyone is staying safe and has a lovely week. 



7 comments:

  1. Your Antiquity blouse looks amazing!! Really beautiful. I'm going to have to check out that pattern. Your vest yarn also looks quite beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great week. I love the color the Antiquity blouse! And your make looks perfect too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your MMM top is darling and it does look comfortable! The Antiquity is so lovely and your treasures are wonderful! I love anything from Kate Selene! You stay safe and well also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have enjoyed following your made for me May. You have done so well pairing items in different ways to get more days out of them. I love you shirt for gardening. It looks quite comfy. Your Antiquity top is so.close to being completed. The color of it fits the name perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As others have commented I too love hour Antiquity. Your me made is wonderful - all those birds on the material are delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I’ve been enjoying your daily pictures on Instagram and then realised I hadn’t checked your YOP update, The blouse looks so pretty...funny it being called a blouse, I saw on someone else’s blog a pattern for a shirt that also looks like a jumper. I wonder if designers are intentionally playing with their names of items or the definitions are so broad to include knitting items...I may just step down a rabbit hole and google it 😁

    ReplyDelete