Sunday 23 May 2021

A Year of Projects Update - week 47

 It has been a fairly uneventful week.   Work has been frantic and is set to continue into next week.   For that reason I have kept up with Me Made May but not written a summary of the week. 

So here is a snapshot of the week 

Again in the most part it seems rather grey!

I haven't managed that much progress this week but did cast on a new project.

This is vest number 2 knit in some John Arbon Textiles Exmoor Zwartbles that I purchased a couple of weeks ago.
I also started a toile for some underwear - pattern from Sozoblog (same person who started Me Made May) and fabric is from stash.
All done bar the elastic that I  hope to add today.
Otherwise I used some money I  got for my birthday to sign up for a class at virtual Unravel today about Roosimine - a technique I have never heard of - I  shall feed back next week!
I will leave you with a picture of my new flowers from my subscription and bid you all a great week. 



8 comments:

  1. Wow they are beautiful flowers. You've made speedy progress given you have just cast that on. A belated happy birthday day to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to hear about your Roosimine class!!!! It looks gorgeous! Hmm a goal for next year?? Your flowers are beautiful too. That's a lot of progress on your vest. I'm jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made some Roosimine socks once. It is a very very cool technique. Your Me Made May projects are very inspiring. It seems you have so many me made items you could go through June as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I can't wait to see the results of your Roosimine class - that looks so intriguing! And your vest is just scooting along too - sounds like it was a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Me Made May! You've gotten quite a bit done on your vest. I am curious about your class and can't wait to hear about it. Your flowers are gorgeous. A subscription of flowers? What a great idea! They say fresh flowers add to a person's happiness. Have another great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right!?!?! A flower subscription sounds delightfully decadent!

      Delete
  6. I love all your made items!! I particularly love the underwear you are making, I bet making your own you can get the perfect fit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your flowers are beautiful, Lucy. And I enjoy seeing your Me-Made wardrobe. How fun it must be to have a closest of clothing you've made.

    ReplyDelete