Sunday 1 August 2021

A Year of Projects Update - week 5

 We made it - back to see mum, that is!  It's been a year but here we are.  As a result I have very few progress shots for you. 

I do however, have a collage of shots of my new dress on.

Having written I was going to do this last week, I  wasn't sure if it was possible.   However,  the pattern (Esma by Sew Over It) came as did the fabric and so I was able to fit it in before our trip.

I love it - there are a few things I would like to change, and I will do in my next one.  I wrote a little more about the make here.  And there we have it for this week!  Hope everyone has a good week.

9 comments:

  1. It indeed looks terrific on you! Pockets!! I can definitely see why you would want to sew another.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!!! You look great in it and you really did sew it fast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the dress! and yes - pockets in everything!! I have two pairs of pants with no pockets and they are soooooo annoying! Glad you got to see your mum too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucy, the dress looks like it fits you perfectly! Comfortable and cute - the way I like clothing. I imagine your mum was very glad to see you all! Glad you were able to make the trip.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The dress looks so nice in you. It also looks very comfy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How lovely it turned out! I love the style and the material you chose! So pretty on you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. NICE! It looks great on you and seems like it would be super comfortable to wear!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a lovely time, beautiful dress :)

    ReplyDelete