Sunday 4 December 2022

A Year of Projects Update - week 24

 I completely missed last week, I have no excuse!  Just ran out of time.

Mind you, it means that this week I almost have an FO!

Almost,  because it needs buttons - I thought I would be able to rake them from my stash but I didn't have enough of the right size, would you believe?!

See You There is finished!  It needs buttons and ends woven in, but the knitting is done and I love it!  This is by Joji Locatelli and yhe yarn is de Rerum Natura gilliatt. 

So now I am going to finish off my Tegna (which only needs sleeves so may be done by next week.

Me and Daniel went to a Santa experience today - he is now a bit old but we went and enjoyed hot chocolate and the market stalls.   We had a lovely festive morning.  I am feeling very unprepared for the festive season  but hopefully  I can get it together in the next couple of weeks!

Anyway,  I think that is that for this week  I'm not totally sure what sweater may be next, so that is exciting!  I hope everyone has a great week 💓 

4 comments:

  1. Your jumper is beautiful!! How lucky that your son was still willing to do a festive Christmas event with you. I REALLY miss having young (ish) children in the house. It's sad to know that the best years of my life are behind me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sweater is marvelous. All that scrumptious cabling. I was so sad when my children outgrew Santa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful sweater. Here's wishing for you that the most perfect buttons show up to accessorise that beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Glad you have just about finished your cardigan in time for Christmas wearing. I hope you’ve sorted some buttons for it. Liz

    ReplyDelete