Sunday 11 December 2022

A Year of Projects Update - week 25

 I'm crawling my way to the Christmas holidays!

My buttons came and I was able to finish See You There 

I've already worn it out and about and I love it!

I also finished Tegna. 

Modelled by Patricia here, this is knit I some Lay Family Yarn.  
I don't know quite what sweater to cast on now so I'm giving myself a week off and then will decide!  In the meantime I have cast on a pair of socks and a dishcloth (mine are looking a bit sad!)
Me and Daniel  went to our local nature centre where they were having a small Christmas Market this weekend,  so I will leave you with a scene from the park.
I hope everyone has a lovely week.



5 comments:

  1. Both your sweater and your Tegna look great. Definitely some easy knitting is called for. Glad you are getting to enjoy some holiday events. Looks frosty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of you sweaters are pretty. Love all the cables on the cardi. Dishcloths are always a good knitting pallette cleanser.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What gorgeous additions to your wardrobe! I can't wait to see what's next. I am determined to knit a sweater this year and also do color work not necessarily at the same time. LOL! Looks like you are enjoying the festivities of the season!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your sweater looks awesome. No wonder you love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh your cardigan looks fabulous on you, I love the dark buttons on the pale wool, great choice. The tinsel boa is very fetching with your other jumper 🤣. I’ve lost track of how many jumpers you’ve done in 2022…seems like quite a few.

    ReplyDelete