Sunday 28 July 2024

A Year of Projects Update - week 4

 And breathe!  The summer holidays are here.

I've made a good start in terms of crafting.

I have done quite a lot on Call of the Sea. 

This is by Susan Crawford and I am knitting it in Catona by Scheepjes - I haven't got much more to do on this  but I'm unlikely to finish it before we go away.

I also finished another Butterick B4790 

I think that is the last one for a moment  - I now have 3!

That's all the projects  - me and Daniel are going to go to see mum today for a few days and then return for a wedding next weekend. 

I'm taking some older projects with me to see if I can put some time in on those. 

Anyway will see what I can do by then - I hope everyone has a cracking week!!

5 comments:

  1. Enjoy your holiday and hope there is craftng involved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time! Loving that dress! The beach wear is such a pretty color too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you a wonderful visit and a great time at the wedding. You are just starting your break while my son only has 2 weeks remaining in his summer break. He loves the 11+ weeks he gets off for the summer. Your dresses are perfect for school. Hope you get some knitting time in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The latest dress is lovely. I really like that print. Safe and fun travels!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you are having a lovely time. Weather seems nicer so hopefully you are enjoying summer at last. The dress looks great, Butternick could do with some more exciting titles for their patterns 😂 Liz (Highlandheffalump)

    ReplyDelete