Sunday 11 August 2024

A Year of Projects Update - week 6

 Well I have been pretty monogamous this week, which has seen me make lots of progress on the Tonight Top by  Lily Kate France.

I  am using Scheepjes Catona as I used for my Call of the Sea as I fancied a cotton version.  I am hoping to get to the bottom ribbing before we go to Sweden tomorrow.

Call of the Sea is finished, but still needs the ends woven in - I may do that today...

And that's all the crafting!  I went to the sea to swim on Tuesday - it was a bit chppy but we braved it and it was great!

Other than that,  we are off to Sweden for a week tomorrow.   I am not taking any knitting - just in case!  I won't be posting next week as we are away and there will be very little crafting!

I hope everyone has a brilliant couple of weeks and I will catch up on my return 🇸🇪

6 comments:

  1. Your call of the sea looks great and how perfect a name for it. Have a great time in Sweden. Liz (highlandheffalump)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you and your family have a wonderful visit to Sweden. No knitting??? I'm addicted to knitting and need to knit a bit to be able to fall asleep.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a fun trip to Sweden!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun in Sweden - are you hoping to find vacation yarn to knit while there? All the projects look wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Sweden! How wonderful. Enjoy your time. The Tonight Top is fabulous. As is your Call of the sea suit.

    ReplyDelete