Sunday 25 August 2024

A Year of Projects Update - week 8

 What a week!  Sweden was magnificent!

I think I might do a post tomorrow with some details, and combine it with a walking post, as we did a lot of walking.  I have also been out this morning and did a walk of nearly 8 miles, so will not be doing much else this long weekend!

I have done a little crafting since we returned.

I finished my Tonight Top by Lily Kate France,  but have not taken any photos, so will do thatater in the week. 

I have made progress on my second pair of socks this year (so much for 24!!) 

These are an improvised pattern knit in Fine Fish Yarn bought from Unravel, years ago.

I have also started a project that has been very popular that I suddenly fancied doing!

Can you guess what it will become?

And I shall leave you this week with an image from the walk this morning upon finding an antiques shop whose owners ushered us in for tea and biscuits!



5 comments:

  1. How lovely to be invited in for tea and biscuits. I cannot wait to read all about the trip to Sweden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. An eight mile walk is awesome. Tea and biscuits is a great idea during a walk too. I have no idea what you are making but it looks like an elephant at the moment. The only popular item I keep seeing pop up all over is a therapy chicken.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is some impressive walking!! How wonderful to get outside. Sounds like a fun visit at the antique shop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're inspiring me to get out and get walking - except that we're going to be in the 90's all this upcoming week. :( Can't imagine what that gray thing is, but I'm immensely curious. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it’s an emotional support chicken! I’m so glad you had a good time in Sweden. Did you buy any yarn when you were there? I look forward to reading about it. Liz (Highlandheffalump)

    ReplyDelete