Mixed success this week!
I wear me Made most days anyway, so that has not changed. My aim from this Me Made May, was to wear my me mades in different combinations and try to document them so that I remember what works.
So this week I have continued to wear me mades and I have tried some different combinations, but, I have failed to record any! This is not the end of the world as this was never the principle objective, but I will try to do better next week.
I wore a hand sewn skirt that I love in a different combination to start with, and promptly got a greasy mark on it so only one combination was tried before it went into the wash. This skirt I definitely need to wear more as it sits really nicely.
I also dug out some old rtw trousers at the start of the week, that I paired with a couple of different tops.
And then I finished the week digging put my first dress by Sew Over It.
Next week I will do more of the same, but hopefully will get some photos as I go. I have already sorted through my clothes into those that I wear regularly, those that I will recycle or donate and those that I am going to try to find some new combinations for.
Of course, all of these are now in the wash. So photo wise this week, I shall leave you with a pic of my latest sewing project. This is a second Olive pinafore by Tilly and the Buttons.
Hopefully, I will finish this by the end of May. I am hand sewing it - this is my new happy place! It takes longer, but I love the fact that you have more control and it is more portable.
That will do for now. I will return next week for an update and hopefully, some photos of new combinations.