I am a tiny bit later with this post, but with good reason!
Earlier this week I was reading some articles and found one about writing. Now, I have started journals many a time, but they fall by the wayside and I lose them! So I thought I would try a version that I could make work. For the rest of the week, I gave been doing some work with a notebook combined with writing more here on this blog.
For the remainder of the week I have been blogging every day (if you are interested you can use the archive tool on the right).
How is this related to my year of Projects? You may well ask! Well, a couple of days ago I mentioned my love of hand sewing in a blog and said that I was currently working on my Olive pinafore. Yesterday I discovered that I had done something wrong (I think I put the front pieces on the wrong way - easily done if you fabric is reversible and you think you are better than cutting notches!) Anyway, far from calming my anxiety (which was the reason behind the writing in the first place) this served only to make me more anxious as I kept going over and over how I was going to put it right.
So, this morning I have deconstructed parts of ot, cut bits off and I can report that it is looking much better (excuse the other dress already on Patricia).
Just the finishing hems and press studs to do - hurrah! (And this was why my post is a bit later!)
In other news, I finished Oare Water. This is unblocked, but it will do for a mo!
This is knit in John Arbon Textiles yarnadelic and was a lovely knit.
I did a little work on my socks, but the rest of my knitting time has been spent on a new project which I will tell you about next week!
I hope you all have a great week and I will see if I can do a few extra blogs this week as I return to school.