Thursday 15 April 2021

Mapping my life

 Along with blind contours, another technique suggested on creativebug was mapping.  The tutor had a book called You Are Here which of course, I  had to buy and am currently making my way through. 

I have started to think what a map of my life would look like.  

This is very much a preliminary sketch.   I will keep adding to it, details, probably colour and other notable events.  Anyway it is a start.

In other news, I bought myself some flowers today.

I need to display them better, however,  so I'm going to do that now!

In keeping with my whole being good to myself philosophy that is a huge bowl of chocolate by the side!

2 comments:

  1. Several years ago I started a New Year's resolution to have fresh flowers on the first day of the month. The pandemic put it on hold but it's coming back as soon as possible. I think improving your life is as much a moral imperative as improving yourself! Good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The life mapping sounds quite interesting. Although, the flowers and chocolate are more of what I would rather do.

    ReplyDelete